Sunday 10 March 2013

Time to get out of this funk

Old habits are easy to fall back to whether they are good or bad.

That illness we all had really messed up my plans. Being out of commission was not fun. Being sick and taking care of the sick really takes any extra time a mom has to plan the things she needs to plan. I must get my focus back.

I will not let a week of being unhealthy undo everything that I have done. I will keep trucking. I will keep moving.

Today I will spend time preparing for the week. Planning meals, workouts, getting back into a healthy routine. Planning a new play list for running.

Also I need to get back to blogging and reading all the wonderful mommy blogs out there.

Sorry this is short, but I have some planning to do. I hope all are well and you enjoy your day. I'm leaving you with one of my newer running songs. It's an eargasm!


No comments:

Post a Comment