Sunday 31 March 2013

Planning to Plan and Easter Weekend

The plan for tonight is to finish off this glutenous weekend by going to sleep and starting over tomorrow. Tomorrow I will wake up, do things right and hit the gym. Then I'll come home and plan. Plan a grocery list and meal plan for the week. Stress seems to be the factor that throws me completely off track. We live a very busy life during the week, so planning helps so much.

Today a friend and I connected a newer level (Hi Rachel!). We're both struggling in the same areas of our lives, weight loss and work at home goals. We've committed to each other to check in with each other daily. The thing I find about being a yoyo dieter is, I know there's 1000000's of others going through the exact same things as me, yet we're all very reluctant to verbalize it. Maybe this could be our new edge to success. Also, I still need to search deeply to find an answer as to why I continually sabotage all of my hard efforts.

This weekend was amazing. It was a great wind down weekend and we have amazing weather. We got to spend lots of time as a family which is rare so I truly cherish it. Took the kids to the park, snuggles and of course the Easter bunny left eggs all over our house.
"Strive to live each day to its fullest, squeezing all the joy you can out of each moment. Instead of measuring your life's value by your progress toward a single goal, remember that the direction you're headed in is more important than temporary results." - Tony Robbins



I hope that everyone else had an amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment