Sunday 3 February 2013

Self Improvement and MLM

As I've stated in a few previous entries, this is the year of a new me. Body, mind and soul makeover.

I've (for a few years now) been a big fan of a lot of self help topics, articles and the guru's who speak on these very topics.

Where I've failed in the past (as with diet) is getting to the bottom of my real issues and over coming them. Figuring out my why's before I can fix them needs the most focus. Why am I insecure? Why do I still yoyo diet? Why do I feel that I need to be in charge? What are my real fears of letting someone else take the reins?

Last week I was seeing some things repeat on Facebook through the time line. I was intrigued so I opened up Google and started my search. The buzz around a new company/product/app is huge right now. It's an app that is going to be loaded with topics that include goal setting, time managment, personal developement, business development, leadership developement, financial management, personal motivation and more. The neat thing about this is they've made into an MLM opportunity. Those who are in MLM would understand the excitement around this as its brand new and it's got a matrix like no other. I encourage you to watch the compensation video.  Now before I  lose the non MLM people, please understand this app is for everyone! It has a monthly fee of $9.95. What's great is, after time, this app can become free. It became from for me literally 23 hours after signing. How? Well I met the requirements needed to earn enough to pay for it. And how did that happen? I signed on under the #2 recruiter of iLA right now. So because it's a forced matrix, I get his "overflow" under me. In just a little over 1 week, I have 64 people under me.

Unlike most companies, there's no claims that you're going to make this much money in this much time. That was huge for me. What I also like is the app/product. It's something I would use anyway plus $9.95 is a small investment in myself I believe. As stated above, I have 64 people under me, and you might think WOW, you're going to get a lot of money, but I'm not going to lie. I'm probably only making about $14. But again, the app for me is now free and slowly my matrix is going to fill up.

With that being said, I installed the app last night (it was just released) and began to read some of the articles in it.  The one that really caught my attention is titled "Seven Life Lessons I Learned from an Evergreen". Now I'd love to share what these 7 lessons are, but I really suggest you get the app and have a read for your self.  I will share my favourite however:  "It shares its peace and beauty with all who come near it, no matter what they look like or what they believe."  This screams at me. In the world that we live in today, we don't have time to just slow down and share peace. One of my "mind makeover" topics.

Sorry to bombarded you with that. I hope I explained it well enough. This app, Inspired Living Application is really going to spark some great things in me. I'm excited! I need to make my "to do" list soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment