Tuesday 29 January 2013

Please lock me in a closet

The topic of PMS'ing is probably going to come up every month.

This morning my husband asked if I was PMS'ing. Since him asking me that didn't drive me completely ape shit, I'm going to guess, no I'm not. I checked my calendar and the world should still be safe for at least 4 more days.

Word of advice to men though, if you really, really think your wife is, just assume and don't ask. Asking is going to set you up for a session of screaming, yelling,  and name calling.

Ladies, do you have extreme cases? I feel like I do. Only over the passed few years. I'd love to hear some natural ways to tame the beast within if anyone has anything to share.

On a different topic, I set a new personal record at the gym. I ran 1 mile in 12 minutes and 32 seconds. Yes it was on the treadmill but I'm proud of my little legs and heart too. I'm really hoping to hit the pavement in the spring and aim to do some sort of 5k to start and aim for a 10k. Goals! I have them!!

2 comments:

  1. Read "Her Blood Is Gold" if you haven't already. It's a bit over-the-top for the most part, but there are some REALLY good and helpful bits in there about why/how we can cope with menstrual stuff. I've taken out of that book a few useful tools - particularly recognizing and honouring where I'm at in my cycle at any given day of the month, and adjusting my life accordingly as best I can. Seriously - great read, if you can overlook some of the crazier parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion! I WILL read anything on this topic. The "rage" is just beyond retarded and I know I would never put up with a woman that was like that lol.

      As of Feb 1st it was full blown PMS. Has not been a fun weekend.

      Delete