Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 8.

Today should be day 8 of a great weight loss program, but instead I just find it to be another day, eating not so healthy.

I do great at breakfast and lunch. But once the evening comes, I struggle.

I know its because I'm not fully prepared. If I had fruits and veggies ready to go I'd be set. I'm being lazy for some reason.

I want to share my "before, before". Me at my heaviest:

That was in 2007 and I weighed roughly 208-210. I stand only 5'3".

Fast forward to last year, I'd managed to lose a few pounds over the years. So next is my before and after following a great program.


But like always, comfortable or stressed. I don't really know. I gained it all back. This year is dedicated on figuring it all out.  I have to break this cycle for so many reasons. 

Tips anyone? I can lose the weight. But why can't I keep it off?

No comments:

Post a Comment