Monday 31 December 2012

I resolve

So it's New Years eve. Have you made your usual resolutions? Is it to be 30lbs lighter in 6 months? Stop eating chocolate? Exercise more? Do you find yourself making the same resolutions year after year? I do. I think it's human nature. A new year gives us hope of new changes (when we really have the ability to change when ever we want to), a fresh start.

For 2013 I want to do it differently to ensure my success. Total transformation. If I can't succeed at transforming my mind, how on earth am I going to success on transforming my body. I believe all changes must come from the inside out.

I resolve to be a better person.


Are you really prepared to succeed in 2013? Accountability is what's going to help me succeed! I control my destiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment